Bless whoever looked at a picture of two mountains and thought of this.
coolest pool ever!
Can you guess who?
Fuck you !!!
im laughing so hard omfg it’s like walking down the unflavored oatmeal aisle
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I’m DONE!
So I was talking to my friend about colouring books and she showed me this one.
And then there was this page.
And finally this absolute gem!
How amazing is this book?! I want one.
Did you guys know that lighters are magic because I didn’t.
The Most Beautiful Trees In The World
- Portland Japanese Garden, Portland, Oregon. Photo: Unknown
- Red maples trees path. Photo: Ildiko Neer
- Most beautiful wisteria tree in the world. Photo: Brian Young
- Yellow autumn in Central Park, New York. Photo: Christopher Schoenbohm
- Amazing Angel Oak Tree, Charlston, Photo by Mark Requidan.
- Cherry blossom tree path, Germany. Photo: Shoeven
- California in autumn. Photo: Mizzy Pacheco
- Jacaranda trees in bloom, South Africa. Photo: Falke
- Ponthus beech tree in Brocéliande forest, France. Photo: Christophe Kiciak
- Beautiful cherry blossom road. Photo: Unknown
whenever something happens where i end up getting physically hurt I don’t really react right away i just kinda stare at it like
"im not sure how i want to handle this intense pain im in right now im still trying to process that it happened should we call 911"
"Raven what’s on your face.
It is me”
actual photos of james potter having a bad day
*distressed deer noise*
*DISTRESSED DEER NOISES INTENSIFY*
Interesting how we’re always hearing how shameful and irresponsible it is to be a teen mom.
But we never hear the same messages directed at teen dads.
Or even the words “teen dad”.
It’s almost like society demonizes women’s sexuality and sexual choices while absolving men of all sexual responsibility and judgement.